Wednesday 1 June 2016

M&M Megas

Large M&Ms.
I can only think of one possible thing that's tastier than M&Ms, and that's an M&M that's three times the size of a regular one. For too long I've had to pick up M&Ms by the handful like a fucking cretin when I wanted my chocolate hit, so gee whiz was I was relieved when my housemate brought me home of a packet of these M&M Megas.

I HAVE NEWS, MARS - I tried M&M Mega when I shoved a handful of M&Ms into my mouth when I was like two years old. Shut it down.

Well I don't really have much to say about this product as it literally is what it says it is. A large M&M. It's got the usual crisp shell, and Mars chocolate inside. Anyway, as we can all agree, the LARGER the size the producer, the NICER it will taste. No need for novelties like new ingredients - what really matters is that we have a smug character and a novelty name. So with all that considered, I guess this product is fine.

I can't wait til I climb the corporate ladder, inflate other confectionary items, give them a wacky name and then roll around in the dollars of the public that buy it.

Meanwhile, whatever happened to Smarties?

KICKSHAW FLAVOUR RATING
3 out of 5

SHOULD YOU TRY?
No

No comments:

Post a Comment